If you are a student
To access the courses for your speciality you must:
- Be logged in with the username you have on computers of the network of VSU and password that you used when first accessing a computer in this network.
- On the Edit profile page that is displayed when you first log in, fill in your e-mail address.
- Click the "Update profile" button and a message is displayed saying you have to open your e-mail.
- Check your email and open the web address that you received.
- When you return to the site if you can't go to other page exept the Edit profile page of your account, click on the link "Logout" and log in again.
- Once you have confirmed the validity of your email address immediately change the password for the first log in with a new one on the page that opens from the "Administration" - "My profile settings" - "Change Password".
- When logged in, on the home page you will see the courses for the current academic year of your studies if any on the site.
Last modified: Tuesday, 10 October 2017, 9:19 PM